30 Oct 2014

Diaries & Writing | HelenaAsia




Woah! Hey there! It feels so nice to be blogging again since I know I haven't for 2 weeks :( Sorry about that but school has been a complete pain and I couldn't keep my blogging on top so I decided to take a break :/ 

Buuuut, I am so happy to be writing again and that's what I wanted to blog about today :) I always loved having a diary and I've had 3 so far: 2012, 2013 and this years and honestly I think that over the years it's been really nice to every once in a while go back to look at what you've done in the previous year/s.  For me, writing in a diary has helped whenever you need to get something out, whether it be anger or maybe something super amazing happened and it's a really personal way of documenting it :) 

I actually went back and read my diary from 2012 and I didn't realise how much juicy stuff that thing has in it! I never managed to finished my 2013 diary and stopped in August for some reason and this year I stopped for 6 months! I have gone back to writing in my diary as often as I can and I really want to stick to it - kinda like my blogging haha. I challenge any of you to try to keep a diary and make it anyway you like! I don't write everyday and I tend to keep and stick in cinema tickets, train ticket, little shenanigans that could give that day a little more life, weird but I kinda like it.

Sooooo after all that, I do hope to be writing more on here, this blog that I love and miss! Look forward to some more posts coming very soon I promise since after all it is the half term :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x