18 May 2014

OOTD + Sunday Funday! | HelenaAsia

Hello loves! Today, I did a few things while this summer weather is starting to come out of hiding in England! I also thought I'd share a quick OOTD too, let's goooooooo!

So the thing about this outfit is that I actually don't know where these two items are from but I have found some alternatives! 

My shorts with braces, wow I've had these for a really long time and I never really wore them cause they didn't fit me and they still don't... haha the top of the strap have been sewn to make them fit me better! Here are two that I thought were similar! Left one is from Missguided and the one on the right is from New Look!
My top just says Cali - Fornia on it and my aunty's girlfriend got me that from somewhere in Thailand! I also put a cardigan from Primark on top just in case it suddenly rained, that happens here sometimes and my white converse for shoes! 


                         

So since it was so sunny today, me and my mum were going to go to the Wollaton Dog Show but we didn't due to some "problems" but instead me and my mum decided to take a long drive out to the Thoresby Market, to our surprise has been closed and now there's a new market called the Robin Hood Market. We drove there and it definitely wasn't as good as the Thoresby one! We did walk around for a bit though and I had a hot dog and off home we went :)

The sun was still shining and it was such a good day but since Alfie didn't get to go out to the show, we took him on a longer walk...Not a good idea! I think we walked a bit too far for Alfie's taste and well physical self to manage! He stopped and flopped on the ground 5 times on the way back! Bless him ^_^ He was panting for about 2 hours straight when we got back haha.

What did you do on your sunday!? Did you have a good time? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x