22 May 2014

50 Random Questions Tag! | HelenaAsia



Hey everyone! Sorry about a Thursday post instead but oh well :) I wanted to do this quick and fun tag because it looked awesome and well I liked it! I got the questions from Meghan Rosette's Blog so here are the answers - enjoy!
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Home, chiillllllllling on ma laptop :)
  2. Who are you in love with? Haha, ;)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Noooo
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yeh, a pink chewing gum packet, my towel, school bag and dressing gown! 
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Hmmm, 11th of May (sunday)
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yaaasss, weird normally I don't wear socks when I'm home :/ 
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yes 
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Oooh, last sunday!
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, but I want to!
  10. Are you hot? Sweating ;) haha
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Watttttttter
  12. What are you wearing right now? Oversized T-shirt :)
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't have a car :(
  14. Last food that you ate? A sausage roll :P 
  15. Where were you last week at this time? On my bed :D
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope, sadly :'(
  17. When is the last time you ran? On monday in P.E aha
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Don't know?
  19. What is your favourite animal? I don't know if I have one... Probably Elephants :)
  20. Your dream vacation? L.A and Paris!
  21. Last person's house you were in? My mum's boyfriend's house!
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Dog bit my eye...okay fine just below my bottom lashes :P
  23. Have you been in love? Um.... no? Maybe? WHO KNOWS (I should probably know haha!!!) :/
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yah lots of people <3 
  25. Last play you saw? Aha the BFG!
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? A BIG OLD SMILE! :D *Rape Face*
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Get in bed and SLEEPPPP! WOOOOO!
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I didn't even have MySpace!
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Hmm...Probably not going where soon, Alton Towers in July?
  30. Ever go to camp? Me? Nooooo haha
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Whaaaaat? 
  32. What do you want to know about the future? What my future job is?
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Cranberry Joy Body Mist from The Body Shop :)
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Nope :)
  35. Where is your best friend? They're probably all home
  36. How is your best friend? I just asked one of them and she said Good :)
  37. Do you have a tan? Nahh, not with England's weather!
  38. What are you listening to right now? Don't Be Gone Too Long - Chris Brown ft. Ariana Grande!
  39. Do you collect anything? Yes! A lot of stuff... Makeup, boarding tickets, perfume, Designer labels those are the only ones I can think of now haha
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Can't name names now can I...
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never, can't drive :(
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yah
  43. What does your last text message say? It says ok from my mum haha nothing exciting!
  44. Do you like hot sauce? Yeh I think ?
  45. Last time you took a shower? This morning, probably take another one soon haha
  46. Do you need to do laundry? YES I DO!
  47. What is your heritage? Half British and half Thai woooo
  48. Are you someone's best friend? Yesss :D
  49. Are you rich? Everyone defines rich differently so for me, no absolutely not, but that's alright haha :D
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Dreaming about... things... ;)
post signature

1 comment:

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x