7 Dec 2014

GIF Quest! HelenaAsia


Hey fellow readers! I'm feeling so bad right now, the cold has finally won it's battle in making me ill :(
I'd thought I'd do this tag that Dali tagged me in a while back because it was funny and it made me laugh! 

AWAY WITH THE RULES!
  • Include Lily's tag image above ^
  • Tag two or more people when you're finished
  • Try not to use gifs that other people have already used. If you do, it's still okay!
  • Come up with your OWN, UNIQUE 10 scenarios

1. When your teacher shouts at the whole class


2.  When you find out there's no food in the house



3. When somebody asks for some of your food


4. When you walk outside and it starts raining 


5. When you find something you lost 


6. When you can't open the lock of a public toilet 


7. When your music is too loud 

8. When you see a spider


9. When you wake up late 

10. When you try to flirt


MY SCENARIOS!

1. When you drop your food
2. When someone tells you a book/movie spoiler
3. When it's that time of the month
4. When you see snow for the first time in ages
5. When bae doesn't reply 
6. When you realise you have homework due the next day
7. When you get concert tickets 
8. When you don't know what someone's said after numerous times
9. When you missed calls from your mum 
10. When you get a present you don't like 

There you go :) hope you all enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone and anyone to do it! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x