11 Apr 2014

Current Drugstore Wishlist! | HelenaAsia

Yesterday I went into town with my amazing friends and we went into Boots and Superdrug, the highstreet/drugstores here in England. I didn't get anything sadly :( But I did feel inspired to do a drugstore wishlist! So here you have it... 

1. Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser - £3.99
I feel like since the Simple Facial Wipes are amazing, I do really want to try out the moisturiser and Simple seems to be a really good but also affordable brand. I can be so lazy with moisturising my skin and I hope that trying something new with help me with that. 
2. Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer - £6.99
I honestly don't think I have heard one bad thing about this concealer, I've always wanted to try it out and I hope I get to soon 
                                                                                                            
3. Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara - £7.99
Tanya Burr raves so much about this mascara and I want to try it so bad! I'm using Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express at the moment and it's alright but I'm not in love with it...
4.  Sleek Blushes - £4.49
Sleek blushes are something I hear a lot about, I'm eyeing up that Rose Gold shade! I should probably jump on the bandwagon before it leaves! 


5. Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set - £20.99
Real Techniques Brushes seem to be the drugstore brushes that nearly everyone seems to have! Why I haven't got them yet, I don't know! I don't wear much make up, so I've decided that the Travel Set seems the best for me since it's got what I need :) 
Have you got any of these products? Tell me which ones and how they are below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x