4 May 2014

Furry Friends Tag! | HelenaAsia

Hello loves, so today I wanted to introduce you to my best friend and enemy in the world and that is Alfie, my dog hehe! I have decided to do the Furry Friends Tag which I found from BumpsAlongTheWay's YouTube channel, now called Missy Lanning, they're such an awesome family and you should definitely go check them out! Continue to find out more bout this cutie ^_^

1.  What's your pet's name?
Sir Alfie Sunnyking Smith (I decided that he should be knighted because he's special) 

2. What kind of pet is it? and What's its breed?
Alfie is an English Bulldog, see what I did there,dog haha okay
3. How did you get your pet?
I got Alfie from a breeder here in England and we got him at 10 weeks old :) here's one the first pictures we took of him at home^^^^^

4. How old is your pet?
Alfie is now 1 year, 9 weeks and 2 days old :) 
5. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?
Alfie is a naughty but loving dog. If he knows you're in the living room, he's in the living room and if you're in the kitchen, he's in the kitchen, he just likes being around people and he can cope well on his own but prefers company. If we don't let him in somewhere he just tries to push the door with his paws! Something I didn't know that some dogs did was lie down like the picture above, I know that all bulldogs do that but I think some other dogs do that too but when I saw it for the first time, I thought it was extremely adorable.
6.What does your relationship with this pet mean to you?
THE UNIVERSE! The first time we took him to the park was his first time in the car and when he got out, he was sick and I started crying because I felt really bad! I see him everyday so when I go on holiday and come home and he's not there it just makes me sooooo sad, until I get him back obviously :)   
7. What are some of your favourite past(pass?) times (memories) with your pet?
Probably one of my favourites was the first time he went to the park because even though he was sick and I cried, it did get better and by the end of it he was too tired to walk back to the car and I had to carry him! That day was just so memorable and I love it so much! 

                         

8. What are some nicknames you call your pet?
Alfred, I call him that a lot more than I actually think! "Boy" and "Baby" are somethings I call him embarrassingly enough haha! 


9. What is your furry friends favourite thing?
Well mainly feet (mine, when I have shoes/slippers on) and he will basically chew anything that is on the ground that is chewable, possibly even if it's not chewable. His soft fluffy bed gets put away during the day time because he's wreck like 3 beds in the past and we know not to give them him until the evening when he's calm! Bless him!  

Yay so now you've all officially met my furry friend! Hope you <3 Alfie as much as I do, he's just perf hehe :) I tag everyone who has a pet to do this! Pfff who says it has to be furry! Leave a link to YOUR version of the tag below! Byeeee :P
post signature

1 comment:

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x