7 May 2014

My New iPhone Cases Came! | HelenaAsia



Hello lovelies! I got back from school today with the strong hope that my new phone cases would have arrived and thankfully they did! No more naked iPhone :D

The cases I got are from a company called HeadCase and I ordered the cases from Ebay for £4.95 but the premium seller, e_cell-eu, was doing a buy one, get one half off so I picked two out! Oh and HeadCase are an exclusive brand made from Ecell! Something I really like about this brand is that they make cases for lots of different phones, not just one particular phone.

Link to case here 

The sides are just clear plastic :)
I picked this one because I just love dream catchers, they are so pretty and if you click on the link to the case, you'll see that there are 4 dream catcher cases to pick from and originally I was going to go with this purple dream catcher that said "Sleep less. Dream more." But I decided that I liked the quote of "Never let go of your dreams." more.

This case here

With this case, I just loved the quote and the cute little bike because it just reminds me of wanderlust and I fell in love with that! The quote says: "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." Absolutely adorable ^_^  This series of cases were really lovely too :) 

From how long I've had the cases - not very long haha - they've arrived in top condition and they look really good quality! Not too hard to take off and put on either.

Hopefully I can do an iPhone case collection once I've gathered loads! Byeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x