27 Apr 2014

Magazines | HelenaAsia

Helloo loves, so I wanted to do a quick and simple post on magazines, which one do you read or do you even read magazines? So lately as I made the decision to start a blog I also thought about wanting to read magazines more. I just thought it would fun to read about something I was interested in like fashion and beauty and it's also where I got some inspiration to start my blog. 
Sorrrry for the blurriness of this photo :/
I currently have been buying Company for 3 months in a row and really enjoying reading it, I also did try reading Cosmopolitan but it's bit ummm, inappropriate in some pages. Company has a lot of fashion in it but does have a some beauty in it :) Also the lovely Zoe Sugg was in the April Issue, you can still get your hands on it if you're lucky! I'm considering a subscription soon! Do you read magazines? Which one?

1 comment:

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x