23 Apr 2014

Soap & Glory Hand Food Review! | HelenaAsia




Heeeeelllllloooo lovelies, today I wanted to review the Soap & Glory Hand Food because I've had it for while and it's amazing! I do have the bigger size at 125ml instead of the 50ml but I've decided I want to get the smaller one too, for travel purposes! :D Onto the actual review haha!
So my hands are something that I really don't like, they just look really wrinkly to me and urgh I don't like them but I love hand creams (anything to help my hands!) So I went into Boots one day looking for a birthday present for a friend and Soap & Glory were doing 3 for 2 so I got Hand Food and my friend's present (Shower Cream) and Wash Your Hands Of It Hand Wash! 
Does It Do It's Job?
Hand Food is probably one the best, if not the best, hand cream I've ever tried! First let's talk about the feeling of it...It doesn't leave your hands greasy and it's so moisturising and hydrating leaving you will hands that feel really soft! It's enriched with Shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow to help soothe those chapped hands :) Also, I like to use this after I wash my hands with their Wash Your Hands Of It Hand Wash! (I finished that not long ago, so good)  So to answer the question does it do it's job... YES!
Mend a hand? Apply Hand Food Hand Cream as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped or otherwise hampered hands.

SCENT! The scent is amazing and just smells gorgeous! It's got a really nice sweet scent and I'm not really too sure how to explain it either! But just go smell it in your local shop and be blown away ;)
The packaging just a squeezable tube with a flip cap, nothing too special haha. Also as I was searching this on the Boots website I recently found out that this is now available in a 250ml size which actually comes with a pump! The 50ml is £2.50, 125ml is £5.00 and the new one 250ml is £7.00.
Now the biggest question...would I repurchase this if it ran out? Heck yes! I definitely would! I'm probably gonna end up getting the smaller one first for my school bag (I take this to school sometimes and it takes up room in my bag haha, I just love it!)
What Soap & Glory products do you recommend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x