16 Apr 2014

This or That Tag - Beauty Edition | HelenaAsia


Background Photo Credit
Hiiii lovelies, so as you will soon come to know I love doing tags! They are so fun and I just love answering all the questions :) I am gonna answer the questions to the This or That Tag in the Beauty Edition... I'm still not even sure if there was a normal edition to this? Ahh well, let's get started! 




Make Up :D

Blush or Bronzer?
I'd have to say Blush :)

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Oooooh but I love lip products so much! Umm... can I say both? Pleeeassseeee

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara without a doubt! I LOVE the way both look but I can't do eyeliner to save my life! 

Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer, because I've never worn foundation and I don't need it really :)

Neutral or Coloured Eye Shadow?
Neutrals all the way!

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow?
Pressed

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes :D

Nails

OPI or China Glaze?
OPI

Long or Short?
Short, I just find it easier to do things + I play piano and I don't like how long nails feels when playing piano

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural

Brights or Darks?
Can I say brights for summer and darks for winter? If not then I guess just brights :) 

Flower or no flower?
No flower?

Body!

Perfume or Body Splash/Mist?
I used to love body mist but I'm starting to love perfumes too now so I'm not sure :/ Ha 

Lotion or Body Butter?
Body Butter! Love it! Love it! Love it!

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash... I don't think I would ever choose to use a soap whilst in the shower?!

Lush or Other Bath Company?
Probably lush :)

Fashionnnn :P

Jeans or sweat pants?
Umm... sweat pants if leggings count (I think they do :P)

Long Sleeves or Short?
I guess long since if I do wear a short sleeve top then I end up always putting a long sleeve cardi on top, gosh it's always so cold here in England! 

Dresses or Skirts?
Oh my... I don't know how to pick...Dresses are easier...but then skirts have the option to change the tops around?!? The Struggle is real, haha! 

Stripes or Plaid?
I'm not really into either?

Flip flop or Sandals?
Sandals! 

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves, gotta keep that neck warm!

Studs or Dangly Earring?
Aww LOVE both, wear both but I'm gonna go with studs!

Necklaces or Bracelets?
I don't really tend to wear either but necklaces I think :)

Heels or Flats?
Flats! I adore heels and can see myself wearing them when I'm older but now for the comfort of walking so much, I'll stick with my flats :D 

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Riding Boots!

Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket!

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
I don't have anything from either but I have been on the Forever 21 site and fell in love!

Abercrombie or Hollister?
Again, don't have anything from there but probably Hollister

Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
Whaaaaa? Nordstrom?????

Hair

Curly or Straight?
Straight. I used to want curly hair SO much when I was younger but I've grown out of wanting it but I do ABSOLUTELY love it when it's curled! <3 <3 

Bun or Ponytail?
I always have my hair in a ponytail but I prefer buns! I need to master the bun! 

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins!

Hairspray or Hair Gel?
Rarely use either of them but hairspray... I really don't like the way gels feel on the hair!

Long or Short?
Long for me but when people can master the short hair and look amazing with it, just fills me with awe, haha!

Light or Dark?
Dark

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs?
Side Sweep Bangs <3 

Up or Down?
Both? I can't decide!

RANDOM! Woooo!

Rain or Shine?
SUNSHINE makes a Happy Helena! Hehe 

Summer or Winter?
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?! SUMMER TIME! Sorry I couldn't help myself...Summer haha

Fall or Spring?
Woooooo I have literally no clue, love both!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
C H O C O L A T E + My Belly = HAPPY HELENA! 

That is sadly it for the This or That Tag - Beauty Edition! I tag ALL OF YOU! Hope you all liked it and remember to come back on Sunday :P 

1 comment:

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x