15 Jun 2014

A Jumble In My Head | HelenaAsia

Heyyy everyone! So I wanted to just do a little life update post because sometimes you have so much on your plate and there's so much in your head and you just don't know what to do! I wanted to just release everything in this post a bit! I don't like to use the word "stressed" so let's stick with "jumble in my head"!
Exams
Yes, everyone gets them and I have gotten all the well, unimportant exams out the way, really all the exams are important. I mean the end of the year exams where you do you do your science, English and maths which really matter! I have them coming in about 2 weeks and I can tell you now that I can't promise a post on the 25th since I will be doing exams on the 24th, 25th and 26th (I think) but I will try! Revision is also that I need to do!
Blogging
Absolutely love and adore blogging with all my heart and I will obviously be continuing to blog but with all this mess in my head, it's just hard for me to get everything planned and worked out properly! It's not something that's in the way, but it is adding to my jumble of thoughts piling on top of each other!
Piano
I can be very lazy sometimes and I just can't be bothered to practice some days but here's the thing - I know I need to since I have a piano exam coming up in December - woah hold up, December? Yep it's 6 months away but I will be off school for 6 weeks and I don't practice as much as I should/like so it's stressing me out a bit too! Also it's my first piano exam, I have no idea what it's going to be like or how it's gonna turn out!
Alton Towers!
This is something that is exciting me so frickin' much! And of course me being a girl, or just me being me - no offence to guys - but I have to plan everything, from my outfit to my hair to the makeup, what to take in my bag etc... Going on the 4th with the lovely school I go to, haha! ;) 
As I don't to bore you with everything that I find challenging in life, I'll leave it here for today! Sorry if this was a kinda rant and boring post but just wanted to keep it real here, love ya all :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x