18 Jun 2014

Summer Bucket List! | HelenaAsia

Via
Hey! Summer is here so what better than to do a summer bucket list right? I haven't actually ever done a summer bucket list so this is gonna be fun, I just know it! On with the list! Starts: 1st June
Finishes: 31st August
  • Get a TBF Board (Two Bare Feet, it looks the same as a Penny Board)
  • Learn the skateboard better (I can a bit now but improve)
  • Have a picnic
  • Go to or have a summer party
  • Go to a theme park
  • Read The Fault In Our Stars
  • Watch The Fault In Our Stars
  • Do loads of my Wreck This Journal 
  • Shop (why not?!?)
  • Vlog through July and August (just for the memories and for fun)
  • Get close to someone who I'm not that close too 
  • Find the perfect summer romance book 
  • Read a least 5 books
  • Carve my initials into a tree
  • Compliment complete strangers 
  • Make more of TheHopefulNotes and stick them places (Go to twitter and @TheHopefulNotes)
  • Take at least 500 pictures :)
  • SMILE EVERYDAY!
  • Lay down and watch the stars at night **
So that's 18 things to do in summer - it's not a lot but I could possibly come back and add to it and I will be updating this and crossing these out when I've done them, so you can all come back and check if ya want ;) 
By the wayyyy, I guess some of these are a cheat since I know I will be doing them but I still wanted them on the list anyways :D 
Stay happy and also do you have a summer bucket list? If not, make one! 

1 comment:

  1. Heey! I'm doing mine too and just about to post! x You have such good ideas mine are just average idk byee

    ReplyDelete

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x