4 Jun 2014

May Favourtites | HelenaAsia

Photo Credit
Hello everybody! It's that time of the month again... no not that time of the month haha. It's MAY FAVOURITES! I actually haven't gotten a bunch this month so it's gonna be quite a short one but here are the things that I have been loving! 
Okay first thing is the Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in "Berry Smoothie"
Wow, I remember back when I really wanted this and got it and I didn't really use it but now I absolutely love it! It's my go-to lip colour! Also whilst writing this Boots are doing an offer on Revlon so I have my eye on Wild Watermelon for the summer!
Notebook is a weird one but I have been loving this as my blogging book! I just keep all my ideas and anything to do with my blog in this notebook! I love the typerwriter on it too because you know, blogging - typing - laptop ha yeah :D It's from Sainsburys' anyhoo and I always forget that they do stationary and I saw this and loved it!
Food of the Month: Maoam Pinballs - go get them!

Movies! I have watched so many movies this week! They should all be in my favourites because I loved them all - from old to new movies all so fabulous! Also Attack On Titan, the anime - go watch it because it's just so flipping cool! Not for everyone but if you like anime and sad, giant eating human things then yessss!
  • The Notebook - Swollen eyelids the next day! :O
  • Clueless - Great Classic
  • The Last Song - Miam/Liley were just frickin adorbs!
  • That Awkward Moment - 15, who cares it was cute and funny!
  • Mr and Mrs Smith - Omg wow loved this film, action packed and cute too
  • Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - this was cringey but cute ^_^
  • Wild Child - Love it, love it, love it! 
  • Step Up - Just simply amazing dance film!
That was it for the movies! I just love movies and they all just make cry somehow and I am just such a film person as you can see!
As for music, I have mostly been loving...
  • Iggy Azalea - New Bitch & Change Your Life
  • Chris Brown - Don't Be Gone Too Long ft. Ariana Grande
  • Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhythm 
  • Avicii - Addicted To You
Sorry this post didn't really include much objecty items aha but I just haven't been loving loads others than movies and music! See ya Sunday! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x