1 Jun 2014

Picnic In The Park | HelenaAsia


Hello! Wow, sorry for the lack of posts recently, I don't know what to do! I feel like it's going to get worse because I have more exams and tests coming up in the next few weeks (trying hard to study and revise with a social life too)! I'm gonna hang in there though! Talking about a social life, me and my loves (what I call the people I love, the most amazing friends in the world in this case!) decided that we wanted to have a picnic ages ago but the weathers never been perfect for it. Today was the day that we finally had it and it was a very stressful process to actually get it but in our cooperative ways we all had a lovely time! Fooooood....;)
Of course we had to go food shopping for a picnic! We went to Sainsburys' and spent like 2 hours shopping and picking out food and we all went really crazyyyy! I even found some red cups like in the movies at all those college parties! Haha we had to get them :D We headed to the check out and after I thought to myself, wow we were quite loud but we didn't get told off or anything, you guessed it we were told to keep it down, we left with our snacks all cheerful though!
I' know it's not the best photo but we were all so so excited to eat it all! :D 
I have some fun little pictures to show you all from our little fun picnic in the park :D After we ate, we ran, danced, had a little girly talk and took some photos and also ended talking about how much we hated revision and how we had too much and all got a bit stressed aha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x