9 Jul 2014

Dune Bag! | HelenaAsia

Well well... Okay I know, I know I missed Sunday - I am incredibly sorry but I thought that I'd share my new bag with you! I've gotten 3 new bags this year already, which for some isn't a lot at all but for me it definitely is!  

Just a little disclaimer: I'm genuinely not trying to brag in any way, shape or form. I just wanted to show you guys my new bag since it's from a brand I'd never heard (also I'm not being sponsored to talk about the company either) of and just give it a little review and what I think so far :) 
I've actually never heard of the brand Dune until I got this bag, so I had a little look into their range and I think they're actually more known as a shoe brand. As far as the bag goes, I absolutely love it! The leather is is really good quality and it comes off a pinkish colour. I actually got the bag in the sale at £41 but it's gone down to £35! Grr but I love think it's so worth the price I paid too! Size wise, I love it, it's 24cm x 28cm! I honestly did think it was going to be smaller but I'm glad it's not since I can actually fit everything in it :D 

Also it does come with a long strap that I do keep at the bottom of the bag just in case I really don't want to carry it on my arm any more and that works great too! So I think that I could possibly be buying more bags from Dune in the future since their bag range is looking pretty interesting ;) I'll let you know how the bag holds up in the long run! Have you ever bought anything from this brand, Dune?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x