30 Jul 2014

July Favourites | HelenaAsia

Wow, did July go fast or was it just me? So excited for the holidays and everything I'm hopefully going to be doing in it! Really excited for next months favourites as I think I might have a few more exciting bits and pieces to talk about :D 

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Rose Hip 
I adore this shade so much, I think that one of the reasons that the shade caught my eye is because I thought that it looked similar enough to Essie Figi which a lot of people love. It's one of those shades that make her hands look tanner and I don't think it's as pale as Figi to be honest. 
Dior Forever and Ever
This perfume I love a lot. I've always wanted a signature scent but I wanted one that not many people wore so it would be more... I don't know special? Maybe I'm just weird haha but yeah I don't have the newest packaging like the one that's linked but I will probably be repurchasing the newer one later this year!

Dune Bag
I couldn't find this bag to link but I am definitely happy with my new bag! I've used it so much this month :)
Tangle Teezer
Holy Mother, I saved best for last! I FRICKING love this brush, bit late to the game I know but now I know why people love it so much! After using a normal brush on my very long hair for ages this has just solved all my tangly hair problems! <3 
As for movies and music...
Movies has to be mostly all the X-Men movies, well I only managed to watch up to the The Wolverine and I love them all! I can't say I have a favourite though. Another movie I really enjoyed is The Other Woman, a really nice, chilled watch :D
Music:
  • Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - Break Free
  • Jessie J, Ari, Nicki - Bang Bang (despite all the hate I've seen from this song, I love it!)
  • Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill <3
  • Kalin & Myles - Love Robbery
That's it! All the faves of this month! What a great and amazing month, it's been! Cya Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x