16 Jul 2014

Perfume Wishlist | HelenaAsia

Perfumes and fragrances! Ahh lovely scents <3 We all love to smell nice and along with that I have made a list of all the perfumes I really want to buy and just hmm smell! 
  1. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs - okay packaging for this is just gorgeous, just like any Marc Jacobs perfume... to be honest I want all the Marc Jacobs perfume haha 
  2. Forever and Ever by Dior - this is my current perfume and I love it, I haven't gotten the newer packaging like shown in the picture but I do have the older one and I definitely want to repurchase! 
  3. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel - classic Chanel but you gotta love it! Love the scent so much! ^_^
  4. Miss Dior by Dior - This scent though *_* love it and again with the packaging mmm so cute 
  5. Now this isn't specific but I really want a perfume from Jo Malone and I've never smelt any of them but I think they would be amazing! Which would you recommend? 
I know my perfume wishlist isn't amazingly long but come on perfumes are expensive and you know they last quite long! Hope you liked the post and don't forget to recommend a Jo Malone fragrance if you like any ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Marc Jacobs daisy dream I smelt it in debenhams and it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I love it so much <3 I plan on getting the rollerball in Sephora whilst on holiday :D

      Helena x

      Delete

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x