13 Jul 2014

TV Show Loooove | HelenaAsia



TV Shows. Wow can they be addictive! Seriously though, the amount of TV shows I have got hooked on is just insane, like why?! I thought I'd talk you through some of the TV shows that I watch and what I think of them - not in an order here but I do have a fave... I think ;)
Teen Wolf <3 
Okay where do I even begin! I frickin love this show and it's probably my favourite to be honest because there is always a twist! I do feel like if you are going to watch it then don't give up on the first season because looking back on season 1 was SO bad compared to what Teen Wolf is now... that's my opinion anyway...  

Pretty Little Liars 
Wow everyone and their mum talks about PLL, but you know if you don't watch it then that's cool too...you should probably watch it though... Then again I never watched Breaking Bad - adding to list of TV shows maybe?

The Vampire Diaries
As sad as I am that TVD is on a season break right now, I still adore this show and I've for some weird reason I feel a real connection to the show just cause I've been watching it since the beginning (I watched Teen Wolf when it first came out too)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians 
Wow, KUWTK is actually really entertaining to watch...I have no idea why but it just is! There is always so much drama going on and I do know that some of the show is apparently scripted but again with the entertainment - it's a good show to watch.

Orange Is The New Black
Yeahhh, inappropriate but let's just skip those bits out...  Other than that pretty weird show haha...

American Horror Story
I'm actually not up to date with AHS but I'm getting there, so no spoilers! I love it so far though, it's all creepy and stuff :D

America's Next Top Model
This is the show I turned to when I was bored and just wanted something to watch, kinda like to next few shows I'm gonna talk about! Nonetheless I really enjoy watching it :)

Desperate Housewives 
I started watching Desperate Housewives and I was really enjoying but then I got distracted by ANTM so yeah... I'll probably carry on after I finish other stuff and get bored haha

Catfish: The TV Show
This is definitely a good one for when you just want a good laugh cause it's a show about 2 online strangers meeting each other couldn't be better! 

Sam and Cat
Ariana Grande... yup that's all I can say! Haha I'm just kidding, as amazing as she is, the show and the whole cast is so funny and it's just a nice chilled little TV show. Not much going on unlike some of those above <3

So that's it for all the TV shows I watch and also very rarely, I will watch a bit of anime which I know isn't really a TV show but who cares, and I've been in the middle of Attack On Titans! That's it for today, do you guys watch any of these and if so which one? What's your fave TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x