17 Aug 2014

Just A Dip Of Purple | HelenaAsia


Hey hey!

I know this isn't a part of my travel series but I'm still deciding some things on that so bare with me :) 

I really felt the need to just blog from within! Since I'm on holiday I have some time to chill...which I use to blog ;) I wanted to just blog about something that I have just been really loving ALOT!! 

You gonna guess it?!

Nooo???

PURPLE DIP DYE!!! Woooo

I dunno if I'm getting but there is a very big chance I am :D All I know is that I plan on getting it done and I am so EXCITED!!!


I actually wanted a "new look" for school... and naturally my brain, or more so my HEART, gravitated towards purple hair dye...I don't even know if my school would allow this haha. Pinterest has just been feeding my love with pictures of pretty hair with pretty colours all ending up on my "hair board" ! 

I know I know this isn't the usual post but just wanted to keep it real and fresssshh!! Love y'all <3 comment-3--="">

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I say go for it - purple hair looks AMAZING when done right! Hopefully school will allow for it. :D Good luck choosing!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I really hope it goes well :D

      Helena x

      Delete

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x