10 Aug 2014

Packing Problems // Travel Series | HelenaAsia



Back with some little and big packing problems that some of us probably face when packing to go away! Second in the travels series, hope you enjoy!

Overpacking - Ooooh yes, we've all done it before and yet we still sometimes do it again and again because "what if I need that shirt" I currently find that since I have been packing today, ready to leave for tomorrow and what can I say, I think I did pretty good :)

Spillages - Okay personally I've actually never had to deal with spillages and that's probably because everything that is leakable, spillable, I don't know haha, I put into a little plastic bag to cover it. Hopefully it will never happen cause it just seems like a nightmare to deal with.

Leaving things at home - This is probably one of the most annoying things you could do! That's if you don't have a list or you packed last minute and didn't have a chance to double check everything, but sometimes I have still left stuff even after checking! 

Packing Last Minute - That brings me to when it actually comes to packing, I always pack 1 or 2 nights before and I don't understand how people pack weeks before. Like all the clothes that you packed, won't you need to wear some of it during the next few days? Or underwear... I think I might just be alone on this one haha! 

Deciding what to put in your carry on - Sometimes I'd say this is easiest part, other times I just honestly have no clue and just decide to sit and watch What's in My Carry On videos on YouTube and to be fair, it helps! I always have a book and you know the essentials but somehow I think about it more and things like "what if I get bored" and then have to go on decide the other things I want to take!

I hope I'm alone in all these packing problems, but if there is something about packing that's really difficult or annoy then let me know in the comments! :D Back on Wednesday ;) Looove y'all xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x