6 Aug 2014

Places I've Been // Travel Series | HelenaAsia



Hey guys! First part of my little travel series, places I've been! I can and will point out I have not been to many places in the world at all but it's not gonna stop me from doing a post on it :D I will just have a little chat 'bout each country and what I did and so on, enjoy ^_^


Disclaimer: I know, I know everyone says stuff like this but, I don't mean to brag or show off. I'm just simply showing you the different places in the world I've been and I'm sorry if it offends you in anyway. Please don't read if you are just gonna hate :) Thank you! 


1. Spain! 
Spain was my first ever plane journey and it happened when I was 6 months old :) I sadly don't have any pictures on my laptop for the trip since they're all in a scrapbook but I had one downstairs which I just took a photo of - just keep swimming, just keep swimming! I think it was a good trip? I can't remember haha!

2. Thailand <3
This is probably one the most obvious if you know I'm half Thai but I go pretty much every year to see my family! I love going since it's nice and hot and we always go on at least one family road trip and I have a big family so we need about 3 pickup trucks :D The one in the big colourful truck thing is when we went into a zoo this January and yes that's me with a tiger cub drinking milk, and let me tell you that tiger cub was heavy.



3. Mexico :)
Good times, good times. I remember being a very grumpy little girl on this trip! I think it was due to the heat to be fair... Well anyways I remember it being such an amazing trip and I had sooooo much fun! And yes I did argue with myself as whether or not I should've put that picture of me in the sea up since my teeth were in the fangs stage at that point in time but who cares ahaha! 


4. Dominican Republic :D
This is the last one but I remember having such a chilled week when we went. We, me my mum and Gary (mum's boyfriend), actually went because we got invited to a wedding and it was there so we flew out to join the celebration and it was so so lovely. One bad thing was that since it was only a week and there was a lot going on, I didn't manage to take much photos so the ones I did take look pretty bad...like that one of me in the airport looking tired ^_^" 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x