20 Sept 2014

Autumn Lovin' | HelenaAsia

Via 

Autumn, as us Brits call it is finally among us! Wow that's the first time using that word among...

I have been waiting for autumn for so long! I have to been completely honest in saying that I do actually kinda miss this summer and I feel like it went a bit too fast :( 

That being said, I LOVE the autumn! It's always been my favourite season :) There's something so wonderful about this season to me... the slight warmth with a breeze, sweaters and knee high socks, the deep wine red and burgundy and the darkness coming at earlier hours...

I could honestly sit and think about it all day, the way the leaves fall off the trees, the nature of it to me is beautiful considering that everything is pretty much dying at this point... As Dali also pointed out in her blog post about autumn :)

This year I am gonna make it a really cool autumn and there are a few little fashion items that would complete my go to autumn look :D You could possibly see some sort of blog post on that too? I think that's also one of the reasons I adore autumn, the clothing is to die for - just like the nature haha...

Can't wait to see if it snows though this winter, I do like the winter but I just feel like here in England it gets a bit too cold for my liking and the constant raining making my school shoes soaked is the most horrid feeling ever.

Autumn Always < 3 hehe 

Let me know what your favourite season is? I'd love to know... 

Ciao x  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x