25 Sept 2014

Things Aren't Always What They Seem | HelenaAsia

Confessions time! I thought I'd share with you something that, well just occurred to me about blog 
that has surprised me...

Starting this blog back in April I thought that I would be more a beauty blogger, and even though I did include lifestyle in the slogan(?) of my blog, I didn't actually know if I would be blogging about lifestyle stuff that much. As it turns out I blog about my life and what I like in my life than I do beauty. 

This is something I realised and I thought that I wanted to share it with you all because it kinda shows that sometimes things don't always turn out how you thought they were going to. I am completely okay with the fact that I'm more of a blabber on my blog because I feel like it's me. It's my genuine content to post what I'm thinking about and what's going on. 

I am obviously still going to be posting beauty stuff, it's just so happens that's going to be when I feel inspired and I don't wanna force content out of me that I'm not happy with. I don't want to turn this into a rant or anything because it isn't meant to be, I just wanted to mention it in a blog post.

I am really starting to feel like I love what I post and I want to put more effort in and make every post count and really start to add more personality and style into how I write and design my pictures and what not.

I really want my blog to represent me and what I love and I don't think I was really doing that before, I hope to really improve my blog and I hope y'all look forward to seeing this happen :)

Love Always, Helena x 




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x