11 Sept 2014

Stars, MAC, Year 9 and more! | HelenaAsia



I decided that I wanted to go bit freestyle with this blog post just do a short and simple post...

I have been having some blogger block but I guess not too much, sometimes I have ideas but it's finding the time to actually get them in a post and taking the pictures and editing them and what not.

I'll just let my fingers and keyboard freely type now.

I recently started school and I've started year 9 and it's actually been alright so far I guess but it's so overwhelming to me that this year I'll have to make life decisions and choose my options! I know I make it sound like a big deal but to me it kinda is. 

Another thing I've been really excited for is my love for letting writing...Yeah it's kinda strange but I actually really wanted to write to someone and well have a writing budding and of course 2 of my best friends Kinza and Dali, said they would join me! 

STARS! I fricking love stars and I haven't ever just laid on the grass and stared at the stars and I wish I did in the holidays but I never had the time :( Recently I really wanted to get a star projector but they're like £100, for a good one anyway, it'll have to wait :/

Mac eyeshadow quads, is it strange I want to start one? I probably won't anytime soon but they just look really pretty to me and the shades are all so gorgeous! 

Also I want to mention I probably won't have a schedule anymore and I don't know how I'm going to do with that, hopefully better and not worse. I may still post on Sundays and Wednesdays but if not then you might want to follow my twitter, @helenaasia1, and I can keep you updated on when they will be posted!

Are you still awake? Haha thanks if you made it this far! I promise to try and improve my blog and posts but it's just hard for me :/ Byeeee I'll see you soon for a haul ;) 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog!! I'm in year 9 too!
    I know... It's difficult to blog with all those school work, but keep posting!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete

Comment? I'll try my best to reply :) Love you all x